This is my favorite green smoothie to make at home. It is creamy and satisfying. The spinach adds nutrition and the hemp hearts are a nice source of protein. Fresh mango is delicious, but to make it easy, I recommend the organic frozen mango from Trader Joe’s. I also recommend Whole Foods 365 brand for affordable Hemp Hearts. If you make this smoothie with oat milk, it is especially creamy. Using coconut milk makes this recipe Whole 30 compliant.
- 1 large banana
- ~1/2 fresh mango, cubed or 3/4 cup frozen mango cubes
- 1 cup packed baby spinach
- 1/2 - 1 cup coconut or oat milk (enough to fill your blender to the same level as the fruit/spinach)
- 2 tbsp hemp hearts
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until fully combined.
- This recipe is for a single serving smoothie blender, and can easily be doubled in a full size blender.