Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Place a large sheet pan in the oven while it preheats.
- Mix the brussels sprouts, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper together in a large bowl.
- When the oven is preheated, remove the sheet pan. Pour the brussels out over the sheet pan and return to the oven.
- Roast for 35 minutes until brussels are browned and crispy.