Roasted Greek Potatoes
- 3 potatoes, sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- Juice of one lemon
- Zest of one lemon
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Place a large sheet pan in the oven while it preheats.
- Mix the potatoes, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper together in a large bowl.
- When the oven is preheated, remove the sheet pan. Pour the potatoes out over the sheet pan, along with any remaining juice, and return to the oven.
- Roast for approximately 60 minutes until the potatoes are browned and crispy, flipping once halfway through